Jagtiyal Man Dies in Accidental Blaze

0
Manipal Student Suicide Shock

Jagtiyal, Telangana: A 37-year-old man died after he accidentally caught fire in Vastapur of Raikal mandal on Monday night.

According to the police, Sanke Chinna Bhumaiah, who was sleeping in his home on Monday night, was caught unawares after a fire broke out in the house, reportedly due to a short circuit.

Bhumaiah’s wife, Laxmi, woke up to the smell of smoke and found her husband engulfed in flames. She tried to extinguish the fire, but it was too late. Bhumaiah was rushed to the nearest hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Based on a complaint lodged by Laxmi, police have registered the case and begun investigation.

We have registered a case of accidental death and are investigating the matter,” said a police officer.

This incident is a reminder of the importance of fire safety measures. It is important to have smoke detectors installed in your home and to have a fire escape plan in place. It is also important to regularly check your electrical wiring and appliances for any potential fire hazards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *