Hyderabad: Textile Store Gutted in Early Morning Fire

0
Karachi

Representational Image

A textile store in Ramnagar was completely destroyed by a fire that broke out in the early hours of Friday. No casualties were reported, but the store owner suffered heavy losses.

The fire is suspected to have been caused by a short circuit. Local residents noticed smoke coming out of the store and called the fire department. Two fire engines were rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control within an hour.

However, by then, the store and its contents had been completely destroyed. The store was full of cotton, fiber, and cloth material, which helped the fire to spread quickly. The cost of the damage is estimated to be in lakhs of rupees.

The police are investigating the incident.

Also Read…

Hyderabad’s IDL Lake Gets a Remarkable Transformation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *